Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Random Quizzes on Facebook....really?

ok so after a long day of classes i just want to come back to my room, relax and check facebook. However, facebook keeps changing and making these ridiculous applications and quizzes. I don't want to know about this girl from my high-school's "top 5 things you would want to have if you were stuck in an elevator?" or "what trashy piercing are you?". When did these crazy things start happening on facebook? I put up with bumper stickers fad but that got out of control then just randomly died.

I love facebook. I am on it multiple times a day, mainly to check my wall post and to "creep" on my own friends. When did all these games and applications take over facebook?

1 comment:

  1. thats why i barely use my facebook now...but ive basically rided my page of game invites and applications that only bored office workers might enjoy..and if one gets through, i dont think its a big deal to decline it, or ignore it

    ReplyDelete